Six Ways to Stop Eating Your Emotions
1. Fuel your body properly, when you eat the right stuff, you'll feel full and have fewer cravings
2. Learn better ways to manage your stress - writing, reading, meditation are just a few
3. Spot your triggers - pause before you grab unhealthy food or start snacking and ask yourself, did something just happen that made you seek comfort from food?
4. Retrain your brain - spot the trigger, stop the old habit, and create a new, healthy one in its place
5. Call a friend - preoccupy yourself or seek accountability from a friend
6. Do something - create an experience away from the kitchen, away from the food - brush your teeth, read a book, get some extra sleep!
Get private, nutrition and life style coaching here.