How To Break Free From Overwhelm
The 40,000+ thoughts we have a day can be really overwhelming. Especially if they carry with them tones of negativity and false beliefs. Start to break free from overwhelming thoughts by practicing these tips as often as you.
1. Practice taking one minute to sit in silence with your eyes closed.
2. Set aside electronics (and Social Media!) at night.
3. Ask yourself what you're grateful for.
4. Ask yourself what you want to feel in place of the overwhelming feelings and focus on those.
5. Take time to do activities that send your mind elsewhere like read a book.